5.05.2009

Supplemental Insurance for Maternity

My husband is working for a company that has a great maternity plan. You can get the policy if you have insurance and even if you don't. We have had many friends that get this policy. We are on it as well! It is a plan that pays you when you have your baby. However you must plan ahead because you need to have the plan 10 months prior to giving birth. We have seen many friends receive the amount of money they were promised without any hassle. We are currently building a website. it should be completely done this weekend. It is available to see now. Just go to www.maternitysupplement.com. I have also designed a blog button that takes you directly to the website. We would love your help in advertising our website! If you would like to add the blog button to your blog that would be greatly appreciated! If you are interested in helping us out email me at stephy.luv@hotmail.com. Here is what the button looks like:

4 comments:

Jamie said...

that is interesting. we are actually holding off on baby #2 because we don't have any insurance and everything we look at is crazy expensive. i'll have to take a look at the website. sounds too good to be true!

Sienna said...

I'm so excited for it to get going. They'll help so many families. I want the button for sure!!!

Oh and happy bday last friday. I hope it was a good one.

Tiffanie White said...

Steph!! Thanks for the comment... We are SUPER excited to move. I think it will be such a nice and well needed change, and its SO pretty up there!! I can't wait to go!!

And you're MORE than welcome to come visit if you make it up there after we move :) only 9 months away and it will come SO fast!

I am EXCITED to find out what you're having so I'll be looking forward to that news!! We are so very happy we're having a boy and its only 4 months away, I can't believe how fast this time FLIES BY!

The Lux Family said...

Hi Stephanie! So good to here from you. Congrats on your exciting news youre going to be such a good mommy! Let me know the details about this insurance Ive been wanting to get something like this. Hope all is well with you! Take care!

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block