5.26.2009

Our Maternity Supplement Website...

Our website is oficially up and working! Check it out and let us know what you think? Any ways it can be improved or things that you like about it!!! Thanks!!!

2 comments:

The Giddings said...

About the carseat...first of all, the pattern is great and I like that it can be for boy or girl. I get so many compliments on it. Secondly, carrying the seat is NOT easy, but I'm not sure it is with any seat. I know the Evenflo seats have the handle that is shaped like a "z", but I don't know if it really helps. I like that Graco is shaped pretty generic, so it fits into most stroller frames, carts, etc. Overall I'm happy with it. You should go on the Babies 'R' Us website and go to the carseat category and then change the order to 'best reviews'. I LOVED reading the reviews on Babies 'R' Us because people go into DETAIL about what they did and didn't like about things AND there were people who've tried more than one product and they'd compare them...so, give that a try too, if you're really stressing. But don't worry, you won't go wrong, you're the mommy! Now, I have NO advice on how to chose a name. That was SO SO SO difficult for us, too!

Ashlyn Adams said...

Hey you guys this is your cousin Ashlyn Adams :) i just made a new blog! it is called lilmissdancinqueen.blogspot.com hope you visit it soon and on this blog i actually know how to use haha!

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block