5.13.2009
Boy or Girl?
This weekend Mike and I are making a quick trip to California. I am so excited! My mom has been wanting to see her grandchild in action (on the ultrasound). So she is taking me to a place in New Port to have an ultrasound done. Apparently they take a lot of time with you and you get to take home pictures and a video of your baby! I am at 16 weeks so there is a chance we will be able to find out if we will be paying for a wedding or a mission! I am so excited to see my little baby because it feels like it has been a while since I have had an ultrasound and I miss seeing its cute little blobbiness! Anyways, I am excited to see my family and Mike has a work appointment too. So any of you in California wanting to learn more about the maternity supplement or want to sign up we will be there! Or if you just want to hang out with us... Just give us a call or write me a comment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i am not going to be in california...but can i still learn more about the maternity supplement? i keep checking the website for more information, but there isn't any yet...
There is a place in Temecula that also does this. I found out R was a girl there.
I am excited for you. It is always so fun to see your babes. Have a good time!
I can't wait to hear if you find out what you are having! My guess is a girl, but I'm almost always wrong : ) I hope you feeling great! Have fun with your mama!
I probably went to that same place in Newport. I was only 12 weeks but they got it right boy all the way! Hve a fun trip and I can't wait to hear!
Post a Comment