5.21.2009

Overdue Updates

Women's Conference

The first week of May was Womens Conference at BYU. My mother in law took me to it for my birthday and it was the best thing ever! I absolutley LOVED it! I learned so much and it was such an amazing experience for me. The speakers were so inspired.

Gilbert's Chior Concert

Gilbert participated in a chior Concert that was really neat. The chior consisted of 30 different schools from all over Utah Vally. The songs were all about America and they sent a recording of the concert to those amazing men and women serving our country overseas. It was a really great concert. Each of the kids were assined either red, white, blue or yellow to wear and they made an American Flag out of all the kids. The picture doesn't do it justice but you can get an idea.


Visiting Great Grandma Blair

Last week Mike and I went and visited Grandma Blair in Salt Lake. We have been horrible grandkids for too long. It was time to make the effort and go visit her. We had such a wonderful time. She had so many fun stories and life experiences that were so interesting. Not to mention we got homemade cookies and juice! I am so glad we went to visit her and now I am making a habit of visiting her. I just love my grandma Blair. She is such a wonderful woman and has lived such an amazing life and is going to continue to live an amazing life. She told me she want to live to be 100 and I don't doubt she will do it!

Lance's Track Meet

Last weekend I got to go to Lance's track meet when I was out in California. I was so glad that I was able to be there! He did so well at the Javelin. He threw 209 feet which I don't know a ton about track but apparently it was REALLY good because everyone got really excited for him plus he PRed (Personal Record). I am so proud of him! He is doing so well in both track and school! He made it to Nationals for the Javelin which is soooo exciting! Love you Lancer!!!


Brianne's Dance Production

Little Beenie girl is growing up so fast! It seem like just yesterday I was doing Dance Production at MVHS. Crazy!!! Anyways, she did such a great job. She is such a talented girl! She just absolutley shines on stage and you know she is happier than ever when she is dancing and performing. I am so proud of her and that she is developing so many great talents. She also choreographed a dance. It was so good and very entertaining to watch! Keep up the Good Work Beenine Girl! Love you!!!

Thanks Mom for bringing me out to California to spend the week with the family and be a part of all the great achievements going on at home! Love You Mama!!!

No comments:

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block