3.14.2011

Just hanging out at home...

Today James wanted to play in his activity thing. He hasn't played in it since he started walking seven months ago. But for some reason he really wanted to play in it today. He was so cute. He played for at least ten minutes in there and then went back and played in it a second time. What a funny kid!


Yesterday morning James insisted on not wearing his pants after we changed his diaper. Then a few minutes later he came out of his room with his shoes and wanted Mike to put them on him. He never wants to wear shoes so that was pretty funny! He played around the house like this for and hour or two, until I had to get him ready for church. This is the best picture I could get of him because he was literally running around the house all morning! The only reason I go this picture is because I started singing a song that he has little actions to. This picture is in the middle of his clapping.


I just can't get enough of my silly little boy!

2 comments:

The Westbrooks said...

My James has those jammies too!! I love hearing about your little man-he's too funny!

Sienna said...

He's getting so big!!! And fun! We need to get together.

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block