3.14.2011

James and Puma


James is so funny with Puma. He just LOVES her so much! He is always trying to pick her up, give her hugs or snuggle with her (by laying on top of her). Puma is a pretty good sport because she has never attacked him. She will go hide somewhere if she doesn't want to be bothered by him but it surprises me how much she stays around to be tormented. The other day, I was cleaning up the kitchen from breakfast and I looked over to see James putting his favorite blanket on Puma. It was so cute so I grabbed the camera and at least got a picture of Puma with James' blanket on her. James is going to be a good and helpful big brother! I'm so glad Puma is around so James can learn to be soft before baby sister gets here!!!

No comments:

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block