3.11.2011

Baby Bump Comparison


This Pregnancy Preggers w/ James


So far I have been much smaller than I was with James. I have only gained 6 pounds this pregnancy but I know I will gain much more in the upcoming nine weeks. I had gained ten pounds at this point with James. I don't really know what is different this time except that I was much more sick in the beginning of this pregnancy and I have a busy one year old to chase around/keep up with. Here are are few things I am experiencing:

*Braxton Hicks are pretty regular
*Still get nauseous every once in a while
*Chili Dogs are my biggest craving
*Baby Girl is extremely active... She will have no problem keeping up with James
*Insomnia has hit
*I have a hard time getting comfortable at all times (sitting, standing, laying down, you name it!)
*Baby Girl is camped out on my spine so I have a lot of lower back pain but at least she doesn't cut off my air supply like James did ;)
*I am exhausted all the time! (that could be due to having a one year old and school)
*I finally believe that I am indeed pregnant & will have a baby girl in about 9 weeks or less
*Starting to get excited to have a little girl
*Way more nervous/scared about giving birth than I was with James... I think ignorance is bliss in some cases!

No comments:

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block