4.12.2010

Disneyland!!!

The Lamoureux's (Mom, Dad, Megs, Rachel & Gil) came down to California for Spring Break and it was so much fun! I am pretty sure James and I did more in two days than we have done since he was born! Here is our day at Disneyland:

James & Grandma catching up
after being apart for almost 3 months

James' first Disneyland ride: Pirates of the Carribean
He LOVED it!




Disneylands Best Kept Secret... A Mother's Lounge
There is comfy chairs to Nurse your baby, high chairs,
changing tables, little kid bathroom & they even sell
diapers, wipes & formula if you need it.

Always have to get a picture in front of
Cinderella's Castle

In line for "It's a Small World".
It was a CRAZY long line!

Auntie Megs, James & GrandBob


James fell asleep right before we got on the ride &
slept the entire ride.


Rach & Mike


Mike had a carrot in his mouth & James wanted it!


Always have to do our tricks!
They scared a few mothers that walked by.

James and Grandpa

Mr. Toad's Wild Adventure

James and Uncle Gilbert

Playing with Grandpa and laughing so hard!

Eating Grandpa's sweatshirt

Walking through the Line at Indiana Jones...
We LOVE Fast Pass!


I wasn't sure how James would do at Disneyland because I am all about keeping to a schedule and James is pretty particular about taking naps in his crib but it turned out to be a great day! He did really well and really enjoyed watching all the people. I had never seen James so tired as I did at the end of that day. He was so cute!!! I wish I would have taken a picture of his "tired eyes". It was the most precious thing I had ever seen but it also made me look like and irresponsible mother! All in all, it was a fun day and we made great memories!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time! I haven't been to Disneyland in years and looking at the pics makes me want to go back!

BTW - James is getting so big! What a handsome boy!

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

Ah...so fun! Can't wait to take our girls to Disneyland!

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block