1.05.2010

My Wiggley Little Boy

This is what James looked like when I put him to bed last night...

...And this is how he was when I woke up this morning!

He must have wore himself out last night because it was 8:30am when I took this picture an I woke him up to eat! He normally wakes up at 6am. Maybe sleeping in is his New Years Resolution:)

P.S. His new thing is spitting out his binky to suck his thumb

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Mady does the same thing! I'll put her down one way and somehow - even though she is usually tightly swaddled - she ends up facing the opposite direction and smashed into a corner! I've tried to watch her on the video monitor to see how she manages it, but she is too sneaky for me.

P.S. Have I mentioned that James is absolutely adorable?

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block