I love this little face!I have discovered a new cry of James' this week. It is the hurt feelings cry. He doesn't cry that much but this one is heart wrenching and cute all at the same time. He looks you right in the eyes and cries. It's not an intense cry that he get all worked up over. He will cry a little and then wait and see what you are going to do about it and then will cry a little more. It is pretty funny and the facial expressions he makes can tear your heart out. Why would a 2 month old have hurt feelings, you might ask. Well, he does it sometimes when he wakes up from his nap and realizes that he is in his crib and not my arms or when I am nursing and I take him off one side to feed him on the other...little things like that. It is always soothed with snuggle time with mom in the rocking chair and soothed very quickly. I think he has me wrapped around his little finger already... I am in trouble! ;)
1 comment:
That is about the cutest thing I have heard. We miss you guys we have just been gone so much when we get back home we want to play and just if you were wondering your kid CUTE
Post a Comment