1.05.2010

California Bound...

Well, it is time to make it known. Mike, James, Puma & I are moving to California. We will be heading back to my hometown on the 15th. Surprisingly, I have very mixed emotions about this move. On one hand we will be c loser to all my family and good friends, have nice weather & Mike will have a job he really enjoys. On the other hand, I will really miss our wonderful family & friends here. I can't believe that I have lived in Utah for 4 years. I still remember trying to convince Shea that we should move out here for just a couple of months! Now both Shea and I are still here and married to wonderful, loving men! I guess the Utah stereo-type is true for us! I have really enjoyed my time with Mikes family and getting to know them better. I know living in such close quarters (like we have the past year) has it's ups and downs and they had to deal with all the fun pregnancy mood swings, but living with them has been great! I feel so much more part of the family now and am very proud to be a Lamoureux! We will be back as often as possible to see them! Mike and I have really made a life out here and I have grown in so many ways here too. I have come to really love Utah and the people here. So, with that I am excited for our new adventure. I know that the Lord has many things for us to do in California. Mike and I have felt very stong promptings that California is where we need to be.

3 comments:

Sydney, Cali & Brynne said...

You're moving to Cali?! That sounds fantastic! We just named our second baby girl after that state: Cali! That is where Jared would love to end up living some day. Your little James is adorable! Good luck in Cali! By the way, I see that you only have our OLD blog address. The new one is jaredmelissasydney.blogspot.com
-Melissa McArthur

Jamie said...

that's exciting girl! good luck with the move! i know what you mean though about feeling torn. i lived in utah for 4 years {and was around my hubbie's family a lot} and then we decided to move back to texas for work and to be closer to my fam. i was a little bit sad about it and i still find myself missing utah every once in a while!

Sienna said...

We'll miss you guys lots!! Let me know if you need help packing or anything and I'm excited to hang out before you go!!

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block