For our Anniversary we went to dinner at The Garden (a restaurant at the top of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building) with Mike's parents and an Army General. We had so much fun and it was really exciting to meet a General of the US Army. She is one of the most successful women in the Army. I always love meeting women that are so successful. She was so nice and not as intimidating as I thought. We had a great time and dinner was of course delicious! Then Mike and I went off on our own. We went to Fuddruckers and shared a chocolate shake. It was so nice to just visit and relax together. We called it an early night due to the fact that Mike had to work early the next morning but it was a wonderful night. I love just being with Mike. We always have such amazing conversations that are so uplifting. I am grateful for his kind nature and the fact that we can do anything with anyone or just by ourselves and have a good time. I am such a lucky girl!

2 comments:
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys to become parents. You look Great!!!!
Congrats! I'm so glad you found such a perfect companion! I hope you are feeling well! You look tiny for having only a couple months to go. Spend many night alone together because once this precious baby come, those moments become few and far between : )
Post a Comment