Today we had our big ultrasound appointment. Where we found out once again that we are having a boy! It was so fun to see him again. He has gotten so big! I couldn't believe that he even fits. He just looked so darn cute! I can't wait to hold him in my arms. It was so comforting to see his strong heartbeat. His little body is developing and progressing perfectly. The doctor checked his brain, stomach, kidneys, bowels, spine and explained a ton of stuff as he did so. It was so much fun to learn about our little guy. We still have not decided on a name yet but Mike and I have decided that when we do choose a name we don't really want to tell anyone until he is born. It just seems fun that way. But we do love suggestions!!!

6 comments:
Congrats Steph! You look really happy. I'm glad the pregnancy is going well.
I love your baby bump almost as much as I love you!! You look great Steph!!
Steph! You look so cute! Oh my goodness do we miss you! Can't wait for B to meet her new little cousin!
I am soooo excited for you. Any name you choose will fit him. Sometimes it helps to see their little face and then decide if you are stuck in choosing.
You look totally fine! and i am so excited for HIM!!!
I'm so excited for you guys! We have our 2nd du on January 9th. Are you guys back in Orem now? We would love to get together sometime! I'm glad I re-found your blog. Give us a call: 801-636-6906
Melissa Myler McArthur (and Jared and Sydney)
Post a Comment