

While we were in California we were able to celebrate both Mike and Isaiah's Birthdays! Isaiah celebrated his birthday at Disneyland (which we couldn't go. I can't ride the rides anyways). Then had a birthday party at the park. It was so much fun! I can't believe he is already 5! He is just growing up so darn fast! Then Mike's birthday was on Fathers Day. So we celebrated his very first Fathers Day along with his birthday. We went to my Grandma Gonzales' house for dinner, presents, cake and to celebrate with my dad. Then went back to my mom's for his traditonal oatmeal spice cake (It's a Lamoureux Family Tradition...a very yummy one too!) and more presents! Yay for birthdays! I absolutly LOVE birthdays! Especially Mike's! He is such a wonderful husband and my very best friend in the world. I am so glad that I have eternity with him because anything less would not be enough. I am so excited for our little boy to join our family this October. As an added bonus to Mike's birthday and Fathers day he was able to feel our little boy kick that weekend too. What an experience. Words could never describe what it is like to finally have Mike feel him. It is just the craziest thing to know that there is a living person inside me. What a miracle life is. This pregnancy is feeling more and more real every day! I just LOVE the men in my life (Mike and our baby boy). They bring so much joy into my life!

No comments:
Post a Comment