The Stadium of Fire at Lavell Edwards Staduim




SheDaisy! They were awesome!



We got to go to the Stadium Of Fire at BYU this 4th of July. It was a blast! Our seats were so far! It was a huge hike for me. Especially after walking at least a mile from our car. But they ended up being great seats! They gave us perfect view of the entire field. It was amazing!!! The show was great. SheDaisy performed and than, what all the tween girls were waiting for... The JONAS BROTHERS! I am not really a Jonas Brothers fan but they did put on a good show. I was very impressed by them. And of course SheDaisy was amazing! I am a huge fan of them! The fireworks were crazy! I have never seen so many fireworks at one time before. They were beautiful! On another note, I am truly grateful to be an American! We have so many rights and freedoms that many others don't have. I am eternally grateful to the men and women that serve and have served our country! Thank you so much for your hard work and sacrafice. I also want to thank their families as well. I could not imagine sending a loved one off to somewhere so dangerous. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!




1 comment:
THANKS FOR YOUR SWEET COMMENT STEPH! LOOK HOW CUTE YOU ARE WITH YOUR LITTLE PREGO BELLY! I AM JUST SO EXCITED FOR YOU!
Post a Comment