7.10.2008

Texas Here We Come!!!

We are transferring our office to San Antonio, Texas this weekend! Our guys have done a very good job out here in California considering how bad the housing market has crashed here. They are going to tear it up in Texas! We are all really pumped and excited about the move. It will be a new adventure! I am bound and determined to get a Texas accent! Y'all just wait an see I'll be a cowgirl in no time! Love you all!!!

2 comments:

Sienna said...

Taxas?!! That'll be neat. It's fun to see you guys are having some really neat adventures.

The Girl said...

Hey Stephanie, Its Ashley (Rutgers). I e-mailed Ashley G already...but I live in San Antonio and think it would be fun to get together one day! David and I have lived here for almost a year now. Its finally growing on me. Where are you guys going to live? Good luck with the move and hopefully I will see you soon! Let me know if you need anything!

Ashley
801-592-7576

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block