7.10.2008

Our Pride and Joy "Baby Puma"

We had a friend that could not keep her kitten Puma anymore and I fell in love with her the moment I held her! Let me just tell you, Michael and I are NOT cat people! In fact we have had conversations about how we both agree that we would NEVER have a cat. Well, I really learned "never say never"! When Michael got home from work I tested the waters. I asked him if he would ever consider having the BEST cat in the world. He shot me down instantly! Anyone that know me, know that I can be VERY stubborn when I really want to. Well, I persisted. Somehow I got him to agree on a trial run for the night. We picked Puma up and took her to my mom's house. I had a little chit-chat with Puma in the car. I told her that she had to work really hard to win Mike over. I think she understood my completely! When we got my mom's house Puma jumped onto Michael's lap and cuddled up to him the entire time. He fell in love with her too! She is the sweetest and friendliest cat ever! I have really enjoyed having her. She has really helped my need to nurture.



2 comments:

Zombie Todd said...

I'm trying to get Sienna on board for another dog... apparently I'm losing the battle. Even though it's my birthday next week. I think we all need a little more animal companionship.
-Todd

shanda said...

How cute I love your kitty. I don't know what it is about cats that make me happy. But they help make us feel more like a family. How are you guys doing. I cool that you found my page. We so need to hang if you are still in utah

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block