Okay, I just have to let you know my experience just now looking at your blog. I am literally laughing in my room by myself. I click on your link and see that you have a cute slideshow of Brooklynn and Puma and stop to watch...then Kenny Chesney comes over the speakers singing a love song and I just started cracking up. It was so cute. It's like B and kitty are little lovers. That just made my day. Hope you're liking Texas!!! See you soon!
Here we all are (Mom, Beannie, Shay, and Other Mom) checking out this adorable slide show of "the babies"! I hear that they are best friends....cat's and Ridley's have never mixed too well, so we are glad to see Brooklynn likes Puma so much. Hope you all are enjoying being family together in Texas. We all miss all of you! Love "The Mom's"
2 comments:
Okay, I just have to let you know my experience just now looking at your blog. I am literally laughing in my room by myself. I click on your link and see that you have a cute slideshow of Brooklynn and Puma and stop to watch...then Kenny Chesney comes over the speakers singing a love song and I just started cracking up. It was so cute. It's like B and kitty are little lovers. That just made my day. Hope you're liking Texas!!! See you soon!
Here we all are (Mom, Beannie, Shay, and Other Mom) checking out this adorable slide show of "the babies"! I hear that they are best friends....cat's and Ridley's have never mixed too well, so we are glad to see Brooklynn likes Puma so much.
Hope you all are enjoying being family together in Texas. We all miss all of you!
Love "The Mom's"
Post a Comment