This is from last year but it was such a fun night and I thought it was a good way to kick off the winter season with this story! Mike and I had gone to see the movie Eregon with our friends Todd and Sienna. When we came out of the move at about midnight it had snowed so much. It was the first time we had gotten so much snow that winter. I was so excited because the California Girl that I am had never had snow in my front yard before! I told Todd and Sienna (who were born and raised in Utah) that I wanted to build a snowman because I have never built one before. Besides when I was like 4 years old and it was more of a pile of snow than a snowman! So, at twelve o'clock at night there we were...4 grown adults in the courtyard of our apartment complex builting the World's Best Snowman! It was so much fun and a memory I will never forget! It is going to be hard to make an even better one this winter!!! 10.05.2007
Snowy Days
This is from last year but it was such a fun night and I thought it was a good way to kick off the winter season with this story! Mike and I had gone to see the movie Eregon with our friends Todd and Sienna. When we came out of the move at about midnight it had snowed so much. It was the first time we had gotten so much snow that winter. I was so excited because the California Girl that I am had never had snow in my front yard before! I told Todd and Sienna (who were born and raised in Utah) that I wanted to build a snowman because I have never built one before. Besides when I was like 4 years old and it was more of a pile of snow than a snowman! So, at twelve o'clock at night there we were...4 grown adults in the courtyard of our apartment complex builting the World's Best Snowman! It was so much fun and a memory I will never forget! It is going to be hard to make an even better one this winter!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment