This was the very first Rodeo Mike and I have been to. We had so much fun.
We went with our very good friends Todd and Sienna. Todd's brother and his girlfriend met us there. It was such a blast. I didn't like it when the roped the poor little calf's but I loved it when the cowboys were trying to ride the bull and it kept bucking them off.
There was also this one armed cowboy. He was amazing! He got all his horses to walk one by one on top of his trailer. Then he rode his horse up to the top of the trailer too. He steers the horse with his feet. He is definitely an inspiration of someone that won't let anyone tell him he can't do.
1 comment:
Kyle would be so jealous! He loves to rodeo. I have never been. All your pictures are so cute. Halloween looked fun! You to are adorable!
Post a Comment