10.09.2007

Trip to Cali and Kyle's Baptism


Last weekend Mike and I went down to California to visit family but mostly to be there for Kyle's Baptism! We were so happy to be able to be there and be apart of his big day!He has grown up so fast and I am so impressed with the young man he is becoming! (It must be the GREAT Parenting!!!) He has made such a wonderful decision to be baptized into the Lord's Church and to recieve to Holy Ghost to lead and guide him through life. It is always nice to go to baptisms and be reminded of the feelings of your own baptism and the amazing covenants that are made that day! I am so happy for Kyle! I hope that he will always listen to the promtings of the Holy Ghost. Through listening to the Holy Ghost we can experince true joy! I love you Kyle and I am so proud of you!!! Keep Choosing the Right!!!

No comments:

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block