My little James boy is growing up so fast! I can't believe that he is almost 20 months old! He is starting his independent stage, where he can "do it by himself" now. Everything takes twice as long and needs three times the patience (from both of us)! Lol! He knows A LOT of sign language & uses it all the time. He is starting to talk a lot now too. Last month he was just copying words we would say but in the last week he has started, as I call it, using his words, more often. However, he still does the sign too! Which is very helpful when he starts saying new words and I can't understand what he is saying. He loves to have books read to him or even just skimming through them himself. Loves doing actions songs, like 3 little monkeys jumping on the bed. He enjoys riding on "Papa's" tractor (aka. riding lawn mower). Anytime music is playing he is getting his groove on. He likes to watch Veggie Tales and Sesame Street while sitting in his Elmo chair. He is obsessed with being outside. He enjoys the swing set, the park and splash park but hates when its crowded! He loves all things boy, such as, any type of ball, playing with cars. His favorite food is maple and brown sugar oatmeal. he could eat it for all three meals! Lol! His favorite thing of all time is being a big brother! He loves to hold Lily and hive her hugs and kisses. That doesn't mean he never tries to hit her though... after all he is a big brother! ;) He has recently tried picking her up by himself so I can't take my eyes off them for a second! He is also a big hugger! He loves to give hugs to everyone and he seriously gives the BEST hugs ever! I know I am leaving out a million things because I could go on and on forever about my little guy! He is a happy and very busy little guy!
He climbed up onto Papa's tractor all by himself and
kept signing that he wanted to drive.
kept signing that he wanted to drive.
No comments:
Post a Comment