James and I went to California because my wonderful BFF Ashley put on a baby shower for me (I was too busy enjoying the babyshower to take any pictures though). It was a huge success! It was so nice to catch up with friends and get so many cute things for my baby girl that will be here before I know it. While we were there we were also able to go to Ashley's little girl, Brooklynn's 3rd birthday party! I'm so glad we were able to be there for that! James and I missed Mike a ton but had a fabulous time on our vacation!
James waiting to go on our plane ride to Cali
Laughing at his favorite part in Veggie Tales
1 comment:
I don't know any mom who doesn't let her kid play with butter knives! I figure there are so many more dangerous things for a kid to play with!! (Especially since mine likes to chew on electrical cords!) Your James is so cute!! :)
Post a Comment