My friend Erika invited James and I to join her and her daughter Kaylee at the petting zoo. It was a lot of fun. The weather was not really willing to work with us but hey, at least it didn't snow or rain! Anyways, James really liked seeing the animals. I think the cow was his favorite. We tried out the pony ride but I think James is still a little young. He rode the pony for a little bit but then decided that he just wanted me to hold him as he watched the pony's walk in circles. Silly kid! After we saw all the animals we went inside to the kid play area. it was nice to just sit for a little bit and visit with Erika!
Kaylee showing James how to pet the cow
1 comment:
Thanks for coming with us guys! We had a good time and it was so nice to get out of the house! Can't wait for the weather to get warmer so we can do stuff like this more often!
Post a Comment