A GIRL!!!!
We are so excited to have our little girl join our family in may! It is fun to teach James that he is going to have a baby sister soon. It has also been a big step in helping me connect & believe that this pregnancy is real! I have felt very guilty because I felt so connected to to James very early in my pregnancy with him but have not felt that way this time. A big part of my late connection is that I didn't want to get my hopes up. This pregnancy happened so much easier than it did with James that it felt too good to be true. But my excitement and connection is growing every day now. I am excited about buying girl stuff, my belly is starting to grow more and more each day & the past few days I have felt her moving around. Feeling her movements have been so exciting! It is little reminders that she is there and connected to me. I can't wait for Mike & James to feel her move too. James is already starting to notice changes. Every since my belly popped out James will stick his tummy out and laugh! It is so cute!!! I am excited that James will have a little sister and that she will have him to look after her and protect her! I will post belly pictures soon!
6 comments:
Aw, fun! Congrats!!
Congrats!!
Congrats! Stephanie I didn't even realize you were pregnant. That is so fun that you are having a girl she is going to be so dang cute!!
How exciting I'm so happy for you :)
Yay!!! Congrats! Having a girl is sooooo much fun, your going to love it!! :)
Congratulations :)
Post a Comment