11.28.2010

Snow Day!


This morning when I woke up I noticed that we finally got the storm the weather man has been promising! I was so excited so I got James all suited up in his snow clothes & took him out to play! This was his first time playing in the snow. He kept taking off his gloves so he learned the hard way about how freezing your hands get when you play in snow without gloves! It was fun to watch him play and figure out what this "white stuff" was and why it was falling from the sky! He kept looking up to watch the snow fall but then it would get in his eye so he would look away! We had so much fun and I know there are more fun snowy days ahead of us! I can't wait to take him sledding!!!

No comments:

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block