On Monday we had a little friend reunion! It was so much fun. It has been about 6 years since we were all together at the same time. At that time none of us were married or had kids. It was really amazing to see how each of us have grown and changed and to see our children interacting with one another! Thanks to the great technology we have these days we already felt like we hang out everyday! What a fun day!!!
All of us and our kids
All of us and our kids

Our kids...
Can you guess who belongs to who???
Can you guess who belongs to who???

Friends Forever
Stephanie-Ashley-Rachelle-Mellanie-Amanda-Sarah
Stephanie-Ashley-Rachelle-Mellanie-Amanda-Sarah

2 comments:
ok so about 3 weeks ago I went up to your mother inlaw in church and I asked where you guys had been. I didn't even know that you guys had moved. I feel like such a gerk.. I am so sorry we never got to hang. Hope all is well and wishing I could join you in cali bad.
so fun you girls look so cute with all your little kids :)
Post a Comment