It has been a little while since I last posted so here is my catch up:
Park Day:A couple weeks ago Rose, Mike and I took James and Isaiah to the park. It was such a beautiful day and so much fun too! I was sad that there were not any swings at this park but we still had fun taking James on the slide. Mike and Isaiah enjoyed playing football while James, Rose and I watched.
Park Day:A couple weeks ago Rose, Mike and I took James and Isaiah to the park. It was such a beautiful day and so much fun too! I was sad that there were not any swings at this park but we still had fun taking James on the slide. Mike and Isaiah enjoyed playing football while James, Rose and I watched.
Temple Trip
It has been too long since Mike and I have gone to the Temple together. I have been a little (okay let's be honest...VERY) nervous about leaving James that long without being able to call and check on him every half hour. I know I am crazy! It just seemed like to much, an hour drive there, two hours (at least) in the temple, and an hour drive back. Well, a week or so ago my mom and Tim went to the temple and my mom offered to watch James outside while Mike and I went. It was so nice. I was still not to sure about doing it but I did anyways and I am really glad that I did. It was just what I needed. James did pretty good too. Except for when it was time to eat and he decided he didn't want to eat from a bottle he wanted me, but eventually he gave in! It was fun to see him get soooo excited to see me when we were done.
1 comment:
I heart his shirt! Too cute. And Steph...you are in Cali now...you need to get a tan! Love you!
Post a Comment