11.01.2008

Dr. House is in the House!



Mike and I went to Ryan and Danielle's annual Halloween Party. We look forward to it every year! I used to hate Halloween. I thought it was the silliest holiday ever but now that we have their fun Halloween Party I like it! Anyways, we decided to dress up as Dr. House nand Dr. Cuddy from the TV show "House". Mike truly became Dr. House. He had the limp down perfect! He loved his cane too! We had such a fun time! They had the most delicious soups ever and fun games. There was bobbing for apples, fear factor, and "Don't forget the Lyrics". It was so much fun!!! Hope everyone else had a Happy Halloween!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute costumes! We love that show.

Sienna said...

I love the Halloween pictures! And the look of your new blog!!

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block