9.27.2011

Summer 2011

We have had a pretty busy and fun summer this year. We spent time in Utah and California. I'm not going to write a whole ton so here are pictures:


Alpine, Utah:

I had my Gallbladder removed when Lily was
6 weeks old. No fun!
w

James helping GrandBob garden

             Lily looking cute while everyone does yardwork

 I love when James is sweet and loving to Lil



 James (many hours) after his Buzz Lightyear car accident. He learned 
really quick not to ride his car down hills
           Outside fun

James and Lily playing together

California:

James loves to drive (well he thinks he is driving anyway)
Siblings <3
James giving Auntie Beenie's picture a kiss
b/c he missed her
 Happy lil Girl
Lily meeting the greats
Lily getting her ears peirced
James got to eat Lily's sucker since she is too little.

James started sleeping in a big boy bed
James, Grandma & Lily hanging out
 
   Four Generations

It has been a very fun and busy summer! Hope everyone enjoyed their summer as much as we did!

No comments:

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block