This was planned but also very unexpected at the same time! We wanted to get pregnant around James' 1st birthday (which is coming up very soon on Oct. 19th). But I was nervous it was going to take a long time to get pregnant again. It took us two and a half years to get pregnant with James so you could imagine how shocked I was to find out we were pregnant the first month of trying. This part maybe TMI for some people so stop reading now if you want but here is the rest of the story: I fluctuate between a 28 day cycle and a 35 day cycle, so figuring out my ovulation schedule is next to impossible. My period was about 2 weeks late from a 35 day cycle when I finally took a pregnancy test. You could say I am pretty obsessive about taking pregnancy tests and have had many negative tests. So I expected this one to be negative too. I was sooooo surprised when the moment my pee hit the stick (sorry TMI) two very dark lines showed up instantly! It was positive! I was so excited and it was like 6am so I ran back in our room and jumped on the bed and woke up Mike to tell him the exciting news! What a crazy way to be woken up! We are soooo excited & I feel so blessed that it happened so fast! James is going to be such a great Big Brother!!!
8 week ultrasound
6 comments:
Wow!! Congrats!
How exciting! Congrats :)
Congrats! That is exciting. A lot of people I know that had trouble having baby #1 didn't with baby #2 and so on. It was the opposite for me. I had baby #1 easy, it was baby #2 that was hard. It makes me nervous for baby #3 (someday) but it all seems to work out. I hope everything goes well for you.
Congrats!! When are you due?? That is awesome that it happened quicker this time!!
Wow congratulations guys!
YAAYYY!!! I'm so excited for you guys :)
Post a Comment