8.20.2008

Our night out on the town with Dad!

5 comments:

The Alspach's said...

It looks like you guys are having so much fun out there!! Wish we were there with you! Just wanted to say hi and and see how things are going! Hope all is well miss you guys and hopefully we will see you soon! By the way I love your kitty so cute!

shanda said...

Hey Stephanie! This is Veronica (Pearce)Teemant...I am working on creating my own blog soon but I work with Shanda and we are actually at work right now. She was looking at your blog and I was like "I know her!" So, how are you doing? How is your family?

Unknown said...

Dude...are you ever going to come see me while you are here??

How have you been??

Tamara

Holli said...

Hey Stephanie you and Michael look so happy together. I love that everyone has a blog its so fun all the pictuers :)

Wells Family said...

Looks like you guys are having fun, and you are beautiful as usual. I hope you guys are doing well.

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block