11.16.2007

I will Follow Him in Faith

We had our Primary Program on Sunday. The kids did so well. My Sunbeams didn't really want to do it though. It was cute, one little boy in my class kept asking me if he could go watch the program with his grandma and when I told him that he couldn't because he was in the program and his grandma came to watch him. He said no she isn't and pointed her out to me...she was sleeping! It was really cute! Besides that my Sunbeams all said their lines (which was huge because most of them refused when we were practicing) They did so well and they were so cute! All in all the Primary Program was a success. There is a special spirit that is felt when children sing. No matter how off key they are or if they make up their own words! I love the children in our ward. Especially my cute little SUNBEAMS!!!

No comments:

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block